Daily customer satisfaction survey
We have a daily customer satisfaction survey for everyone who gets in touch with our contact centre. Next time you call GreenSquareAccord, you can expect our team to mention the survey and email you a link to fill it out. This survey is a central part of our Voice of the Customer plan to improve the way we deliver, and how you can access, our services.
In October, 431 customers told us what they thought about our customer service across our Contact Centres. Out of 5, you gave us a satisfaction score of 4.24 for the month of October, which is down slightly against our score of 4.32 in September. While this is a little disappointing, we are making significant changes in the contact centres, including giving more responsibility to the customer service team for booking appointments and diagnosing repairs. We expect this to improve customer waiting times in 2022 and result in more calls having a positive and immediate outcome.
We call back customers who have given us a rating below 3 out of 5, and use the feedback to help us improve. For example, following a low score our Quality and Training Manager may lead a session with the team on tone and pace of calls. We aim for this training to result in improved service, which we continue to track.
To let us know about your experience of the contact centre, look out for an email from us after you next call in. If you have a new email address or have not given us your email address before, please do by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer baseline survey
The baseline survey is our measure of customer satisfaction as a new organisation. Our survey is open to all GreenSquareAccord customers, including our tenants, leaseholders and Public Open Space customers. This is one of the tools we use to demonstrate how we are making sure service levels will improve over time. This survey gives you, our customers, a voice.
The survey questions focus on five areas which are crucial to providing great customer service:
- Health & Safety
Speed is about how long you wait before hearing from us. Two of the questions on the Customer Baseline help us monitor whether you think we are getting back to you in a reasonable timeframe.
- You rated us an average of 2.9 out of 5 for ‘GreenSquareAccord respond to me quickly’
- You gave us an average of 3.2 out of 5 for ‘GreenSquareAccord keep me informed about changes that affect me’
These scores are lower than we’d like, and we have a lot of work to do to make our response times quicker and improve our communication with you. We expect these scores to increase over time, now that all phone calls and emails will be answered by the same team, based in Chippenham. We have confidence that over the next year you will see significant change in us, and in turn, you will give us higher scores!
Customer Panel updates
October Customer Panel Meeting Highlights – (Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire)
- The Panel’s Repairs working group has met to discuss the backlog of repairs – they are waiting for more information on the new repairs policy and want to work to make this policy as good as it can be for customers.
- The Panel’s Complaints working group have expressed a desire for more transparency from GreenSquareAccord regarding sharing information with the Panel.
- The Panel’s Communications working group are discussing policies on vulnerability and inclusion to ensure the views of all customers are considered.
- Kirsty Murphy, Team Leader for Customer Accounts for General Needs, updated the Panel on the different payment procedures for customers living in rental properties and the early intervention strategies in place to support customers with outstanding arears.
- Anna Shiers, Tenancy Sustainment Officer, spoke to the panel about the team’s intervention procedures to ensure safeguarding and wellbeing for all customers in the region. She also explained their close work with agencies, partner charities, and government institutions to support customers who are new to the national benefit system.
October Customer Panel Meeting Highlights – (West Midlands and surrounding areas)
- Since the last update, Panel members from both the Complaints & Communication Panel and the Scrutiny Panel have been involved in various reviews and discussions including looking at the offer for vulnerable persons, the Corporate Strategy and the Voice of the Customer.
- Both Panels have meetings in Early December to resume their work on areas including anti-social behaviour and complaints monitoring.
If you would like to get in touch with the Complaints & Communication Panel or the Scrutiny Panel either to raise a query or to join, you can contact email@example.com or Peter.Helly@greensquareaccord.co.uk.