mySurvey – sustainability and what we do with your feedback
In April, 229 of you took part in our survey about sustainability and customer feedback.
Sustainability and customer feedback survey results
- 85% of customers said it is important GreenSquareAccord show they care about the environment
- 66% of customers think GreenSquareAccord is most responsible for making sure their home is environmentally friendly
- 87% of customers have said it is important to have opportunities to give feedback
- 76% of customers said that they would like to see more information about the improvements we make as a result of feedback
You can find more feedback on our survey results page.
Customer baseline survey
In March, we launched the customer baseline survey to all GreenSquareAccord customers. The survey aims to track customer satisfaction across a range of areas. Health and safety
One of the areas we're particularly interested in is health and safety. We're committed to keeping you and your family safe, and two of the questions in the customer baseline survey will help us monitor how well you think we are doing.
Key health and safety results
- Customers rated us 2.54 out of 5 for keeping their home in good repair
- Customers rated us 3.08 out of 5 for providing them with a safe and secure home
Over time, we will be tracking our progress and we expect these scores to increase.
Your three words
As part of the customer baseline survey, we asked for three words that come to mind when you think of GreenSquare or Accord. In future surveys, we will ask for three words that come to mind when you think about GreenSquareAccord.
These are used to give us an overview of what customers think about us as an organisation. As you can see, your responses are varied, and we are hoping that these words will become more positive over time.
Community Fund – applications open for 2021!
Applications for the new Community Fund are now open and will close on 31 May. Please encourage organisations to apply by directing them to the Community Fund page.
The Community Fund awards grants to community groups and organisations whose projects benefit their local communities. To apply for a grant, applicants must operate in an area where GreenSquareAccord has homes, and our customers must be able to benefit from the project.
Our priorities for the Community Fund are:
- providing opportunities and/or activities for young people;
- providing opportunities and/or activities for older people;
- supporting families on low incomes;
- providing neighbourhood level activities, events and support; and
- supporting environmental and ‘green’ projects and activities.
Update from 2020 projects
Between May and October 2020, we received a total of 43 applications for our Community Fund. The Community Fund Panel, a small group of GreenSquareAccord customers, assessed the applications and awarded grants to 24 projects, totalling £10,906.46.
One of the projects to receive a grant was the Rose Hill Junior Youth Club Allotment. You can see from the photos what a difference the money has made to the group! You can find more information on the other projects on the Community Fund page.
Our Customer Panels are groups of GreenSquareAccord customers who meet regularly to discuss topics relevant to customers, and to hold GreenSquareAccord to account.
April Customer Panel meeting highlights – South
- The Complaints Working Group shared how they have been working with the Customer Care team to get updates on the new GreenSquareAccord complaints policy and customer complaints procedure.
- The Repairs Working Group updated the Panel on how the South plans to manage the backlog of repairs due to coronavirus, including how key contractors will be contacting customers to arrange works.
April Customer Panel meeting highlights – North
- The Complaints and Communication Panel have been busy acting as a 'designated person' reviewing a varied set of customer complaints.
- The Scrutiny Panel have been reviewing areas of the repairs policy (North) and some members have attended sessions and reviews relevant to the merger.
If you would like to get in touch with the Complaints and Communication Panel or the Scrutiny Panel, either to raise a query or to join, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Peter.Helly@greensquareaccord.co.uk.