Daily customer satisfaction survey
We received 489 responses to our daily customer satisfaction survey in March 2022. This is similar to February when we had 472 responses.
You gave us an overall satisfaction score of 3.57 out of 5 in March 2022. This is down 0.12 from our score of 3.69 in February.
In March, our lowest score was for the time taken to answer calls, at 2.68 out of 5. This was also our lowest scoring area in January when we scored 3.17 out of 5, and in February when we scored 2.96 out of 5.
Since the integration of our contact centres in December 2021, we have faced challenges in delivering our services to the standards we would like.
How we're addressing the issues we're experiencing
- We're recruiting customer service officers to ensure we have a full team to respond to the number of calls and emails we receive. This will reduce wait times.
- We're making more phone lines available to the contact centre in May. This will increase the number of calls successfully reaching our contact centre and will improve the experience you have when calling us.
- We're increasing our focus on training and quality in the contact centre by having team members dedicated to this purpose. They ensure we improve internal processes and customer service in the contact centre. They listen to and review calls and check other work completed by the team, such as logging repairs.
Reminder – What is the daily customer satisfaction survey?
When you call our contact centre, if we have an email address for you, you will receive a satisfaction survey to complete after your phone call. The survey only takes a few minutes and is an opportunity to tell us how our customer service team handled your query.
Institute of Customer Service (ICS) mini survey
In February, we sent customers a short version of the annual Institute of Customer Service survey.
The survey asked about your experience with our customer services, focusing on:
- response times;
- attitude towards customers;
- ethos and ethics; and
- handling of complaints.
We received responses from 1,087 customers and an average satisfaction score of 2.7 out of 5.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete the survey!
Our results show we perform best in our ability and willingness to help customers.
You rated us an average of 3.3 out of 5 for the ‘Helpfulness of staff’ at GreenSquareAccord.
Our key areas to improve are communicating with customers and keeping our promises to customers.
You rated us an average of 2.5 out of 5 for ‘Being kept informed’ by GreenSquareAccord.
You rated us an average of 2.5 out of 5.0 for ‘GreenSquareAccord keeps their promises’.
In this survey, we also asked about the one thing GreenSquareAccord could do to improve our services.
You told us your priorities are:
- reducing wait times in the contact centre; and
- successfully completing repairs.
The Institute of Customer Service (ICS) survey allows us to compare ourselves to other organisations in the housing sector and companies nationwide. We will be using the survey over the next four years to track how we are improving our customer service.
We will be running the full survey in July 2022 – lookout for your invitation to take part!
For more information and detailed results from the mini survey about customer service, please see our survey highlights website page.
Customer Panel updates
The Customer Panels are an opportunity to work with GreenSquareAccord and share your thoughts on our services. The Panels ensure we listen to your concerns and ideas and keep customer experience central to our decision-making.
Customer Panel for Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, and Oxfordshire
- Richard Deacon, Contact Centre Manager, spoke to the Panel about the recent challenges in the contact centre, and the plans in place to resolve some of these issues. Since December, our customer service team have experienced unusually high levels of sickness, and an increased number of customer queries through all channels: phone, email, and social media. There has been a recent recruitment drive to increase capacity, and the number of outstanding customer emails has been reduced, meaning more customer service officers will be able to focus on answering customers' calls.
- The Repairs Working Group in this Panel recently spoke with the repairs team at GreenSquareAccord. GreenSquareAccord is taking on new suppliers to support the delivery of the repairs service. Additionally, we have experienced higher quantities of missing and delayed stock in recent months, which has caused delays for customers. There is ongoing training with operatives to encourage high work standards and positivity.
- The Inclusion Working Group in this Panel are interested in working with GreenSquareAccord to discuss services for customers who may be vulnerable. They have met with Customer Engagement colleagues to discuss how vulnerability policies and procedures would work in practice.
Customer Panels for the West Midlands and surrounding areas
There are currently two customer panels for the West Midlands and surrounding areas:
- The Complaints and Communication Panel look to improve the complaints process for customers and act as a designated person to find a resolution for ongoing complaints.
- The Scrutiny Panel assess and scrutinise various processes at GreenSquareAccord, such as advice on antisocial behaviour, access to specialised support services, or repairs procedures.
In the West Midlands and surrounding areas, there are several resident groups supported by GreenSquareAccord. Some examples of their current and future projects include:
- a resident gardening group at Louise Lorne Road in Moseley;
- regular meetings for customers at Cherry Tree Court, Cotteridge, to discuss local experiences and concerns; and
- planning for summer community events to improve local neighbourhoods, such as community litter picking.
Our monthly newsletters often include highlights from the Customer Panels meetings. Keep an eye out here to see the work they do to champion customer voice and service improvement at GreenSquareAccord.
If you would like to get in touch with either Customer Panel, whether to raise a query or to join, you can contact email@example.com.