Daily customer satisfaction survey
- We received 472 responses to our daily customer satisfaction survey in February 2022, 38 more than in January (January 2022 saw 434 responses).
- You gave us an overall satisfaction score of 3.7 out of 5 in February 2022. This is an overall decline in satisfaction of 0.14 from our score of 3.84 in January.
- In February, our lowest score was for the length of time taken to answer the call, at 2.99 out of 5. This was also our lowest scoring area in January, when we scored 3.2 out of 5.
During February the contact centre's resources were divided between answering calls and responding to a high volume of emails which impacted how quickly we were responding to phone calls. We also experienced some issues with our phone system which meant some customers were cut off when they tried to contact us and needed to call us more than once to get through.
The system issues have now been fixed and the email volume is decreasing which means we are confident call waiting times in April will reduce for all customers.
Reminder – What is the daily customer satisfaction survey?
When you call our contact centre, if we have an email address for you, you will receive a satisfaction survey to complete after your phone call. The survey only takes a few minutes and is an opportunity to tell us how our customer service team handled your query.
Customer baseline survey
Our customer baseline survey focuses on five areas that are crucial to providing great customer service:
- Health and Safety
From October-December 2021 (Q3), we received feedback from 1,438 customers. You either completed the survey via email, telephone or on the online portal.
Results highlight: Empathy
Empathy is about how we treat our customers, and two questions in the customer baseline survey help us monitor how we are all treating our customers.
From October-December 2021 (Q3):
- You rated us an average of 3.4 out of 5 for ‘GreenSquareAccord treat me with dignity and respect’. This is similar to our previous scores of 3.2 (Q1) and 3.3 (Q2).
- You rated us an average of 3 out of 5 for ‘GreenSquareAccord listen to me’. This is similar to our previous scores of 2.7 (Q1) and 2.9 (Q2).
There is room for improvement in our scores for all questions, and we will continue to listen to your feedback so we can see the impact of our work on your experience with our services.
Our key areas to improve remain speed – how quickly we respond to you – and certainty – how likely we are to keep our promises to customers.
We expect the scores to increase over time. Recently, we have integrated our repairs scheduling and appointment system for the entire business. There is ongoing work to restructure our repairs teams to ensure they are working as efficiently and effectively as possible, and improve internal communication, all of which will help us deliver a more timely and reliable service. The Voice of the Customer team is working with all colleagues at GreenSquareAccord to share the importance of customer experience and continuous improvement.
We have received feedback from some customers that you are receiving a lot of surveys from us. All our surveys are optional to fill in and we want to give you as many opportunities as possible to let us know how we are doing. It is a tricky balance, and we welcome your feedback.
Reminder – What is the customer baseline survey?
The customer baseline survey forms part of our Voice of the Customer programme and helps us understand your experiences as a GreenSquareAccord customer.
The survey runs every three months and is open to all customers. It lets us know what is driving customer satisfaction and what areas we need to work on.
We often share results and learnings from the surveys in our monthly Voice of the Customer newsletter and survey highlights web page.
Customer Panel updates
The Customer Panels are an opportunity to work with GreenSquareAccord and share your thoughts on our services. The Panels ensure we listen to your concerns and ideas and keep customer experience central to our decision-making.
Customer Panel for Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, and Oxfordshire
- Teresa Jones, Financial Skills Team Leader, talked to the Panel about support for customers to maximise their income. Her team currently work in the West Midlands and surrounding areas only, and referrals for support can come from staff or customers. Information is shared on our website, notice boards, and also on rent review letters. The team also work with energy providers who have some funding for support available.
- Tenancy support services at GreenSquareAccord is currently under review. The Panel would like to see a service like the Financial Skills Team available for all customers. For customers living in Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire, GreenSquareAccord currently works with external agencies including Citizens Advice, to provide financial support.
- The Complaints Working Group in this Panel are concerned about the number of complaints on GreenSquareAccord Facebook channels and are interested to know how the contact centre responds to Facebook posts. The contact centre team are in the process of increasing their resources to respond to Facebook comments from customers. At present, our customer service officers respond to comments which express concerns about urgently required repairs, including no heating or hot water.
- The Repairs Working Group are continuing to focus on communication, keeping customers updated when repairs are delayed or partly completed. They ask if GreenSquareAccord is supporting the trades teams with the right information before they attend a repair. This has prompted GreenSquareAccord to investigate how photos of repairs are shared with operatives.
If you would like to get in touch with this Customer Panel, either to raise a query or to join, you can contact email@example.com.
Customer Panels for the West Midlands and surrounding areas
There are two customer panels for the West Midlands and surrounding areas:
- The Complaints and Communication Panel look to improve the complaints process for customers and act as a designated person to find a resolution for ongoing complaints.
- The Scrutiny Panel assess and scrutinise various processes at GreenSquareAccord, such as advice on antisocial behaviour, access to specialised support services, or repairs procedures.
The Engagement team in the West Midlands and surrounding areas also support the local Tenants and Residents Associations. These groups are an opportunity for residents to work together to ensure the improvement of their neighbourhood. They are self-led, with elected officers and a code of conduct. Some examples of active associations include:
- Wellington Court, where the Tenant and Resident Association is taking over the management of the gardening services;
- Dennis Turner Close, where work is ongoing to clear derelict land, reduce fly-tipping, and develop a nature garden, with the support of community funds; and
- Kerry Court, where the Tenants and Residents Association is currently working on completing communal repairs, including windows in communal spaces, fire doors and ceiling plasterwork.
If you would like to get in touch with the Complaints and Communication Panel or the Scrutiny Panel, or get involved with the Tenant and Resident Associations, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our monthly newsletters often include highlights from the Customer Panels meetings – also look out on social media for key updates from the Panels!
Good Neighbour Awards – Congratulations!
A huge congratulations to all the nominees and winners of the Good Neighbour Awards at GreenSquareAccord!
Our Good Neighbour Awards recognise residents who go out of their way to help others living in our neighbourhoods and communities, as well as those who take pride in their home and surrounding area. Thank you to all those who make our communities a wonderful place to live.
For more information on our community initiatives, please contact our Community Involvement Team on 0300 111 7000 or email email@example.com.