Daily customer satisfaction survey
We have a daily customer satisfaction survey for everyone who gets in touch with our contact centre. The next time you call GreenSquareAccord, the Customer Service Officer will mention the survey and email you with a link to fill it out. This survey plays a key role in our Voice of the Customer plan: through customer feedback, we aim to improve the way we deliver, and how you access our services.
In November 2021, 471 customers gave us feedback on the customer service across our contact centres. Out of 5, you gave us an average satisfaction score of 4.33 for the month of November, which is a slight increase from our score of 4.23 in October. We have been merging our contact centres throughout November so that all calls from GreenSquareAccord customers reach the contact centre in Chippenham, Wiltshire. We expect this transition for the contact centre will result in longer-term improvements for all customers in 2022.
Customers who give us a rating below 3 out of 5 receive a call back from us, and we use the feedback to help us improve. For example, following a low score for a particular Customer Service Officer, our Quality and Training Manager will lead a tailored training session to improve the service. Your feedback helps us to closely monitor the training and quality standards delivered from our contact centre.
To let us know about your experience with our customer services team, look out for an email from us after your next call. If you have a new email address or have not given us your email address before, please do by emailing us at email@example.com.
Customer baseline survey
We run our customer baseline survey four times a year as a measure of customer satisfaction for the new organisation. It aims to highlight your experience as a customer and pinpoint the key areas where the organisation can improve. Our survey is open to all GreenSquareAccord customers, including tenants, leaseholders, and Public Open Space customers. We use the survey to track our general service levels and ensure that they improve over time.
The survey questions focus on five areas that are crucial to great customer service:
- Health and Safety
We send out the customer baseline survey during each Quarter of the financial year, which runs from 1 April-31 March of the following year. Here is the timeline for the customer baseline survey during this financial year:
Quarter 1: April-June 2021
Quarter 2: July-September 2021
Quarter 3: October-December 2021
Quarter 4: January-March 2022
We do not expect results to change significantly from one survey to the next because the surveys are open to all customers and ask for general feedback on our service. They are most likely to show longer-term change. We hope to see positive changes through tracking our progress and customer satisfaction over a longer time scale, for example by comparing Quarter 1 results in 2021 with Quarter 1 results in 2022.
Our next newsletter will cover the most recent results from April-September 2021, including information on how we will implement changes thanks to your feedback.
Customer Panel updates
November Customer Panel meeting highlights – (Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire)
- The Panel’s Repairs working group are hoping to hear back from the repairs and planning team with further information on postponed repairs. The group want to share their priorities to be considered in the new repairs policy.
- The Panel discussed their involvement in the new GreenSquareAccord website design and are keen to contribute their thoughts once templates have been drafted.
- Richard Deacon, Head of the Contact Centre, spoke to the Panel about the expansion of the Chippenham contact centre and the recruitment and training work being carried out to ensure the changes do not negatively impact services for customers.
- Michelle Newman, Director of Asset Strategy & Investment, summarised the Building Safely Recovery Plan for the Panel. She explained all GreenSquareAccord properties have compliance requirements and there is now a timeline in place to ensure properties are safety compliant across all regions.
November Customer Panel meeting highlights – (West Midlands and surrounding areas)
- The Complaints & Communication Panel continue to look at numerous areas of the complaints processes. They are also looking at the GreenSquareAccord Complaints Summary for April-September 2021.
- The Scrutiny Panel have continued to review the Anti-social Behaviour guidance gathered. They have also been looking at future Scrutiny Panel structure options. They have discussed the customer baseline survey and considered its contents and how it might be shared with other customers.
If you would like to get in touch with the Complaints & Communication Panel or the Scrutiny Panel either to raise a query or to join, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Peter.Helly@greensquareaccord.co.uk.